What's better than one of our superfood teas? All 3!
🌞 Focus - Enjoy a calm sense of focused energy as natural caffeine and l-theanine work together in this organic jasmine green tea blend
🌒 Relax - Organic chamomile, lemon balm, and other calming herbal ingredients work together in this delicious and nutritious sleep-promoting tea
🌿 Recovery - Recovery blends organic turmeric ginger tea with black pepper and microgreens to create a powerful post-workout recovery drink. Read the "8 impressive benefits of turmeric" post!
Now with 33% more tea!
- Every blend of Microtea includes broccoli microgreens (nutrient-dense baby broccoli plants). Read more about the vast benefits here!
- Each tin contains over 1,000 US-Grown broccoli microgreens making it a great way to add more nutrients to your diet. Broccoli contains high amounts of sulforaphane, which can reduce viral load, fight inflammation and has many other health benefits!
Broccoli Microgreens can contain up to 40x the nutritional content of their fully grown counterparts. What does that mean to you? You get an amazing amount of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and micronutrients from a small dose.
- Vitamins from tea: Since you're using hot water to extract out your vitamins and minerals from the whole plants, you receive them whole and pure, without harsh chemical extracts.
- Looking for something new that tastes great and is great for you? Microtea delivers functional benefits in a delicious natural form.
STEEPING GUIDE (per 8oz water)
- No sweeteners, preservatives, or coloring
- 30-40 cups per 2.0 oz tin
- 100% natural and organic
- 2-3 steeps per cup
- 1-2 Teaspoon(s)
- 180-190 Fahrenheit
- 5-30 mins
🌱 100% Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Gluten-Free
🚚 Fast Free Shipping over $50
All Microgreens are Organically Grown in Colorado and freeze-dried to retain the greatest amount of Vitamins, Minerals, Nutrients, Antioxidants, Enzymes.
✅ 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
This tea is not a treatment or a cure and always consult with a doctor before taking any herbs if on medication, pregnant, or nursing.