Where do I start?
- Our Story and our product breakdowns. Email us any additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the difference between all of the Microtea Blends?
- See our essential product page to browse all of our products and the ingredients of each individual Microtea.
How do your microgreens teas compare to regular tea?
- Our all organic and functional tea blends contain broccoli microgreens, adding a boost in nutrition that enhances the teas natural function. Plus they taste great.
When is the best time to consume microgreens?
- Microgreens are baby vegetables that can be consumed at any time. They contain no caffeine on their own. When we survey our customers most enjoy consuming our products in the morning.
Does Microtea contain caffeine?
- "Relax" and "Recovery" don't contain caffeine. “Energize” and "Focus" do contain caffeine from its black tea base. Black tea has about 1/3rd as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
What are Microgreens?
- Microgreens and micro herbs are the seedling versions of leafy greens, vegetables, and herbs. They are a few days older than "sprouts".
How does tea with microgreens compare to regular tea?
- Microgreens are superfood greens that provide condensed and natural nutrients, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
What are superfoods?
- Superfoods are foods that have high nutritional density and are rich in vitamins and minerals. Foods like microgreens, sweet potatoes, coconuts, blueberries and even chocolate are considered superfoods. In fact, microgreens are considered by some to be among the best superfoods.
Are any of the teas sweetened?
Is Microtea Organic and Natural?
- Yes, 100% of the tea is organic. The microgreens we refer to as #beyondorganic because nothing touches them except clean water and light. Our microgreens will have the official organic certification seal this summer.
Where are your microgreens grown?
- We grow all our microgreens in Denver, Colorado under strict GAP standards. We never use herbicides or pesticides. Just clean water and light.
More info on benefits of Microgreens?
How do you ensure quality?
- Our main focus is to offer you the safest, cleanest, and highest-quality products possible. To ensure this, we test all of our products in third-party laboratories for heavy metals, microbial quality, aflatoxins, mycotoxins, mold, and yeast.