Social Media & Sales - Paid Intern
It is truly an exciting time to join the Beyond Microgreens growing team!
As the Social Media and Sales Intern, you will be an essential contributor to fulfilling the mission of Beyond Microgreens. You will work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to support in person at Denver/Boulder, Colorado area farmers markets and community building efforts.
ABOUT Beyond Microgreens:
Our mission is to naturally heal people and the planet. We do this by creating truly delicious and nutritious products, while using all organic, whole food, plant-based ingredients and eco-friendly packaging. Microgreens are used in all Beyond Microgreens products and are grown in Colorado. Backed by 3rd party science and research, our goal is to make it easier for anyone to fill the nutritional gaps in their diet with organic tea blends and seasonings.
WHO WE ARE:
We believe that a workplace should allow you to be your most productive and creative self, with the full support of the people around you. Our team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture values authenticity, collaboration, hard work, results, and a light-hearted sense of humor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
SALES & MARKETING SUPPORT
- Assist at in person farmers markets in Denver / Boulder, Colorado area on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Oversee the company's interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms. Your duties include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and build rapport inside and outside the organization
- Exceptionally well organized, extreme attention to detail with consistent follow up
- Exhibits a strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Commitment to company culture and values
- Genuine interest in natural products, food, and an overall healthy lifestyle
- Is creative and likes to have fun :)
- 2+ years of sales/marketing experience required; Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in all social media channels
- Has a basic understanding of photo and video editing
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THE ROLE:
- Social media marketing & grassroots marketing
- The basics of entrepreneurship
- How to create your own brand
- In person sales training
If you’re enthusiastic about joining our team, we’d like to hear from you! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. The application period is open through July 30, 2021. Please ensure that ‘Sales & Marketing Intern – YOUR NAME’ is in the subject line. In your cover letter, please tell us how you’ve achieved results on behalf of previous sales and marketing teams.